Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Reno Chronicles: Part The Overly Verbose Intro

So, a lot of my excuse as to why I don't update my blog more often is that there really isn't much of interest in my day-to-day life.
That and I come home and zombie out on the internet/fav tv shows and/or become instantly distracted by the preperation & consumption of food and my gray matter never sees fit to return to the concept.

So here I find myself, in Reno, with a laptop not my own (read work loaner> read they can track my every site> read even my StumbleUpon settings could produce disastrous results>read, wait, no, I think you've got the point by now) and nothing but time to kill until work wake-up at 5 am tomorrow.

Plus, I technically have something of interest to say. Or more interest than the usual, that is. Or rather, of *potentially* more interest than the usual. Which is to say, more of a general interest. Which implies it'd be of more interest to a broad readership base. Well, I have a narrow base and therefore they would perhaps be more interested in seeming trifles but of a very specific nature. But on the other hand, even my extrodinarily narrow base prob isn't checking in here. Leaving myself as the sole audience. I was more amused than usual by contemplating the events yet to unfold before you.
Therefore, using the powers of convoluted thinking and bass-akwards logic, this bog post should resonate with 100% of all readers and be rated as significantly more interesting than the norm.

Huzzah. Huzzah, Ladies and Gentlemen. Hu-freakin'-Zah! (Which is what I literally repeated aloud over and over in my rental car as I turned into the Self Park structure after work today...but that is a further segment than this one.)

So lets see how far I can get in recounting of my affairs thus far in the Oxymoron city.

No comments:

Post a Comment