Friday, September 23, 2011

Through the woods

My grandma's emergency surgery went well and she has stints in.
The doc says she looks good and should recover well.

We were already planning on going to CA next weekend to see her and my aunt.
We might go this weekend.

I don't decide that stuff. We'd go a lot more often if I did.
But it is expensive and just because I have no social life to speak of - my brother and sis-in-law do.
And she was preg for a long time and too ill to do much of anything.
And now they've a little baby.

Blah blah blah.

There's no point to anything I'd say here now.

I feel relieved but with none of the rush of well-being that usually accompanies that word.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you come to Cali and if you will be anywhere near me!!! <3

    ReplyDelete