Saturday, February 5, 2011

This, is a test post

I'm not sure what this blog will look like.
So I'm making this test post to see if I want to adjust it at all.

It's a bit silly to be making a secondary blog anyhow.
Anytime I start with the expectation of journaling honestly and consistently, they both fall by the way side at some point.

I'm not great at consistency and then the honesty thing always gets screwed up because firstly, this is a somewhat public format, and secondly, in connection with that I simply care too much about how I'm perceived and unintentionally hurting people's feelings to say what I really think or feel in that moment.

Usually, anyhow.

And then, there's the thing that you feel a certain way when you're upset and then when the issue is resolved, returning to that previous feeling or if the person finds out how you felt then, can just reinstigate the original issue that had been resolved.

Life....too complicated sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment